Teaching the Principles that are Responsible for America's Great Success.
Calendar of School Classes
CitC Excites Students about the
Constitution and Declaration of Independence
And Introduces the “Science of Government” Recommended by our Founders
Educators, consider the following important ideas your students deserve to know about their country:
• The amazing technology leap that followed the work of the Founding Fathers is evidence that the principles they put into law were a sure success formula.
• Free Market Economics provided opportunity for individual responsibility, individual control of success or failure, and individual rewards and ownership for those who were willing to work hard.
• Personal responsibility goes hand in hand with personal freedom and people can’t have one without the other.
• The U.S. Constitution produced far superior results than the constitutions of any other country because of its foundation in the Declaration of Independence.
• America became known as the “Land of Opportunity” and people all over the world were drawn to move here by every possible means because liberty and opportunity were guarded by the Founder’s Constitution.
• It is essential for students to be taught to recognize laws that alter or diminish the Free Market Economy created by the Founders to provide individual opportunity.
• There is a defined, proper role of government in the Constitution. This critical concept is necessary in an education on the Constitution.
• Collectivism and communism of necessity diminish personal responsibility, remove personal rewards for hard work, limit personal ownership and ultimately curtail personal freedom.
• President George Washington stated that youth should be educated to become the “future guardians of the liberties of the country” and that governmental power when wisely placed in the broad base of the people must be maintained by an educated electorate.
Special Note: CitC lessons do not contain any discussions of political parties, candidates, politicians, officials in office, or of current contentious subjects.!