Consciousness doesn't grow from being told facts, it grows from the search for them!
Knowledge vs IQ
Communism in America
- Ten Planks of Marxism
- Labor Unions
- Six Alinsky Rules
Islam Implemented in America
Illuminati Implemented in America
Child of the Universe
The New World Order
Slowly Enslaved Us
Communism in America - Ten Planks of Marxism Tweet Last: 01/16/2015
In the Communist Manifesto, Karl Marx outlines the ten steps necessary to bring about the destruction of a free civil society, so that it might be replaced by an all-powerful government apparatus.
President Obama is a socialist, because socialism/fascism is Islam-compliant, insisting on submission to an ideological State, where there is no individual freedom and where the government collective dictates. Islamo-fascism is the same way. Keep this in mind while perusing the Ten Planks of Marxism, as laid out by Marx in 1848:
The Ten Planks of Marxism
1. The abolition of private property rights and the application of all rents of land to public purposes.
2. A heavily progressive income tax.
3. Abolition of all inheritance rights.
4. Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels.
5. Centralization of credit in the hands of the state, by means of a national bank with state capital and an exclusive monopoly.
6. Centralization of the means of communication and transportation in the hands of the State.
7. Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the State, the bringing into cultivation of waste lands, and the improvement of the soil generally in accordance with a common plan.
8. Equal liability of all to labor; establishment of industrial armies.
9. Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries; gradual abolition of the distinction between town and country by a more equable distribution of the population over the country.
10. Free education for all children in government schools; abolition of children's factory labor in its present form; combination of education with industrial production.
This from Eagle Rising.com -- How Socialist Has America Become?
Afterburner with Bill Whittle: The Cookie Cutter Curriculum
So here is the question: Just how socialist has America become? If you are concerned about keeping America free, you must vote for the Constitution every chance you get!