Conservatives call the media Mockingbird because of the CIA's operation Mockingbird.
AI Artificial Intelligence
Life 7.83 Hz
Vortex Based Math
Healthy Eating Tweet Last: 09/17/2016
There are a number of reasons why it is important to correctly combine your foods in order to avoid bloating and other digestive complaints. The first is the environment in which the foods are effectively digested for example starch in an alkaline and protein in an acid environment, when you combine these foods you create a neutral environment which is unable to digest the food and so it can ferment and cause gas and bloating in the digestive tract.
The second reason for proper food combining is the amount of time it takes to digest the food. Generally fruits are quick digesting whereas proteins are slow to digest. Holding the digestion of a food back while the other digests causes fermentation, gas and bloating and can make you very uncomfortable.
Understanding how the digestive system works can be a great help in knowing what to combine and what not to combine. When we take into account the environment that foods needs in order to digest and the time it takes we can understand how the digestive system works that much more efficiently when goods are correctly combined. By incorrectly combining foods on the other hand we set ourselves up for bloating, gas and other digestive complaints.H-Food Ingredients to Avoid
this thanks to Daily Health Post
Thrive to eat neutral.
1. High Fructose Corn Syrup (HFCS) The amount of refined sugar that we consume, has decreased over the last half a century but the usage of HFCS has ballooned by over two thousand percent. The principle reason for this, is that it is added to almost everything and in many cases, it has replaced saturated fats in products. For instance, many breakfast cereals and yogurt varieties are promoted as healthy, due to a low fat content but are in fact, loaded with corn syrup.
2. HFCS Butylated Hydroxytoluene (BHT) is an additive that is often added to foods to preserve colour and freshness. Laboratory testing has found that exposure to high doses of BHT, is toxic in mice and rats, causing liver, thyroid and kidney problems and affecting lung function and blood coagulation. The International Agency for Research on Cancer, classifies BHT as a possible human carcinogen.
3. Monosodium Glutamate (MSG) MSG is a noxious additive that is classified as an excitotoxin. Excitotoxins have been linked to cell damage and there is a growing consensus amongst clinical researchers, that there is a link between MSG and several neurological and endocrine disorders (headaches, migraines and seizures, including obesity).
4. Artificial Sweeteners Two of the major offenders in this category are aspartame and sucralose. Sucralose is marketed under the name Splenda and comprises of chlorinated and chemically modified sucrose. I do not have to go into too much detail, as most of you will be aware of the carcinogenic properties of chlorine. Aspartame is better known by the names Equal and NutraSweet and is widely used in a multitude of everyday products. Even in relatively small doses, aspartame is a health risk, as a result of also being a multi-potential carcinogen.
5. Artificial Colourings and Dyes The fact that the European Union requires mandatory warnings on food and drink that contain any of a number of artificial colourings, should set the alarm bells going as to the dangers of these additives. The legislated label must carry the warning may have an adverse effect on activity and attention in children. Synthetic food colours to be particularly wary of, include Blue 1 and 2, Red 3, Green 3 and Yellow 5 (also known as tartrazine) and yellow 6. Not only do these have links to hyper-activity but also to cancer.
6. Potassium Benzoate Potassium benzoate is a chemical preservative that is commonly added to soda drinks. Even the US Food and Drug Administration has warned against the dangers of this compound and the threat that when benzoate is exposed to light and heat, in the presence of vitamin C, it can be converted into benzene. Many soft drinks contain both potassium benzoate and vitamin C, resulting in residual amounts of benzene, which is considered a carcinogen.
This from Food Additives and Ingredients to Avoid
Dr. Joel Wallach
Ten Bad Foods
This from Dr. Wallach's Ten Bad Foods (and Good Foods).
Dr. Joel Wallach reacted to the recent study which claims that vitamins provide no memory or heart benefits. He decried the lack of specific details on the study which dismiss vitamins and declared that the articles about the research "don't even rise to the level of comic books." He also noted that the study is particularly suspicious because it was funded by the drug company Pfizer. "Every function in your body has vitamins and minerals that are required to make them happen," he said, "and so for doctors to say that vitamins and minerals have no positive effects on these things is absolutely deceitful."
MultiVitamins They Work
And a link to another article about the suspect MultiVitamin report.
Food As a Cure - Dr. Joel Wallach