Conservatives call the media Mockingbird because of the CIA's operation Mockingbird.
Altruism and Capitalism
Saul Alinsky Rules
Myths and Stories
Anti War Movement
Tea Party Movement
US Declaration of Independence
US Constitution Amendments
Who We Are
Saul Alinsky Rules Tweet Last: 07/23/2016
"How to Create the Social State" by Saul Alinsky:
There are 8 levels of control that must be obtained before you are able to create a social state.
1) Health care - Control health care and you control the people.
2) Poverty - Increase the Poverty level as high as possible, poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live.
3) Debt - Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes, and this will produce more poverty.
4) Gun Control - Remove the ability to defend themselves from the Government. That way you are able to create a police state.
5) Welfare - Take control of every aspect (food, housing, income) of their lives because that will make them fully dependent on the government.
6) Education - Take control of what people read and listen to and take control of what children learn in school.
7) Religion - Remove the belief in God from the Government and schools because the people need to believe in ONLY the government knowing what is best for the people.
8) Class Warfare - Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. Eliminate the middle class. This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to tax the wealthy with the support of the poor.
Rules for Radicals [Paperback] from Amazon.com. Read the reviews at least. See for yourself what I'm talking about here.
Saul Alinsky Rules (Disguised Change) is the political tool Obama used to get elected.
So many of us have no clue about what the enemies of freedom are using against us. I recommend that everyone read about the tactics of our enemies. And then if we turn the tables on them and use their own tactics so much the better. What ever it takes to take back our country.
Rules for Radicals -- Matt Kneece
So this how #Obama got elected!
There are those folks in the USA that are somewhat more gullible (remember my Tweeter handle is AmericaDuped) than the other 49%. Remember the Hope and Change message Obama had. Well, I remember asking many people what that meant. Well I got many different answers. Each person had their own account of what the man stood for.
"They" were smart. "They" put forth a likable guy and let the people fill in the blank. Most folks had no idea who he really was; and for that matter still don't. He is still an empty suit. How can I tell; just listen to a speech of his. Obama does an excellent job of out lining the problems but never commits to anything.
How Obama Got Elected